Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Traer family home when fire broke out

June 10, 2009
Traer Star-Clipper

The Traer Fire Department was summoned to the house at 804 Elm Street, Traer, Sunday, June 7 at 7:05 p.m. The fire was believed to have started from an electical problem. The residents were home at the time the fire broke out and no one was injured.

Photo by Tim Jantzen

Article Photos

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web