1.) How many family members do you have and what are their names?
3, my brother Josh, my dad Michael, and my mom Jennifer.
2.) If you could travel anywhere and see anything, where would you go and why?
3.) What is your favorite song? Why?
Don't have one.
4.) What are you going to do with your life when you get your diploma?
Probably go to college.
5.) What career do you want to pursue after you leave North Tama and/or college?
No clue yet.
6.) How do you spend your free time?
I hang out with friends and family. I also go mudding.
7.) Who is the most influential person in your life?
My parents because they push me to try and do well.
8.) What piece of advice would you give your classmates about their senior year?
9) What is your favorite memory from your experiences at North Tama?
No favorite memory.
10) What do you look forward to most about life after school?
11) If you were trapped on a deserted island, who would you want to be stranded with?What items would you want to have?
My girlfriend and I don't know.
12) What was your favorite class that you have taken or are taking now and why?
Powers because it was fun.
13) In one sentence, give a statement that you would want to be remembered by.
Helicopter! Helicopter! Helicopter!
14) Favorite quote and why?
Little Princess 007 is pissed!!