1.) How many family members do you have and what are their names?
Five. My Mom, Heather, Step-Dad Mark, brothers Landon and Vance, and my son Kayden.
2.) If you could travel anywhere and see anything, where would you go and why?
I want to see so many things! I would like to go to Rwanda and help the hungry children. =( It's so sad.
3.) What is your favorite song? Why?
I change favorite songs just about every week but right now it's Scarlet Begonia's by Sublime because it makes me happy. =)
4.) What are you going to do with your life when you get your diploma?
Probably just hang out for a few months, then go to college.
5.) What career do you want to pursue after you leave North Tama and/or college?
I want to be a cosmetologist, police officer, nurse, country singer, painter, and interior designer.
6.) How do you spend your free time?
Mostly with Kayden. He's pretty much the coolest.
7.) Who is the most influential person in your life?
My Mom, fa sho. She has always been there for me and always will be.
8.) What piece of advice would you give your classmates about their senior year?
Don't slack off! Senior year is more important then some people think.
9) What is your favorite memory from you experiences at North Tama?
Being a cheerleader was pretty fun. I really liked going to the football games.
10) What do you look forward to most about life after school?
Moving out. I can't wait to buy dishes and stuff.
11) If you were trapped on a desert island, who would you want to be stranded with? What items would you want to have?
I will probably never be stranded on a deserted island.
12) What was your favorite class that you have taken or are taking now and why?
I really liked Law, Order, and Society, my junior year. I liked the people in my class and the mock trial was pretty fun.
13) In one sentence, give a statement that you would want to be remembered by.
A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.